The Phoenix Chorale is dedicated to providing a climate of accessibility and universal design that is identified by the Americans with Disabilities Act. We strive to serve all patrons and perform at venues that are accessible to everyone and offer auxiliary aids and services when requested. When ordering tickets, please let us know if you require additional services or accessibility options. For more information, call 602-253-2224.
For Patrons who are Blind or have low vision
Large Print Programs
- Will be available at the Box Office. To request a digital copy please call 602-253-2224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Patrons who are Deaf and Hard-of-hearing
- When making a teletypewriter (TTY) call, dial 1-800-367-8939. The AZRS communication assistant will come on the line, then give them our Box Office number 602-253-2224. Please note, to end each exchange with “GA” (Go-Ahead). This is a turn-taking cue that informs both the communication assistant and your party when to respond.
Sign Language Interpretation
- Sign language interpreted performances are available upon request with at least a three weeks notice and based on availability of a qualified interpreter. To request sign language interpretation please call 602-253-2224 or contact us at email@example.com.
For Patrons who have Mobility Impairments
- There are accessible entrances at each of our venues. A volunteer or house manager will be available to direct patrons to their seats.
- There are wheelchair accessible locations and companion seating at each venue. Please inform the box office of any special requirements when purchasing your tickets, or select the Wheelchair Tickets when purchasing tickets online at phoenixchorale.org/tickets. To talk to our customer service staff about accessible seating, call 602-253-2224 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The locations of facilities change due to venue, please contact a volunteer or the house manager before the performance for further assistance.
Parking spaces are available for vehicles displaying valid DMV handicapped parking stickers of license plates on a first come basis. Click here to go to our Venues & Parking webpage.